Featuring compact tower form factors, Tripp Lite’s SmartPro® Tower UPS Systems protect connected equipment including servers, telecom systems and workstations against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to all power problems. Advanced automatic voltage regulations provides regulated 120V output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages. USB or DB9 communication ports enable PowerAlert software to provide UPS and site power monitoring, plus automatic file saves and safe unattended shutdown of connected equipment in the event of a prolonged power failure.
– Power protection and battery backup for servers and network hardware.
– Advanced AVR corrects power sags and overvoltages.
– USB and serial ports connect to computers for power management.
– Enables PowerAlert software application.
– LED indicators signal power, voltage correction, load leval and battery charge state.
Item Number: TRPSMART750
Intelligent line interactive UPS system is ideal for use with servers, networks and telecom systems. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain usable 120V nominal output at all times. Communications port enables safe, unattended shutdown and remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions. PowerAlert software provides complete network power monitoring and management. LEDs and multi-function audible alarms notify you of system status. Cold start capability provides UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions.