Stack-and-Shred shredder with anti-jam is an auto feed shredder that works without your supervision—just stack, shut and you’re done. Stack up to 130 sheets in the auto feed tray and let the micro-cut automatically shred for you. Manual feed shreds up to 6 sheets including glossy, folded or crumpled paper.
– Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder—just stack, shut and you’re done.
– Up to 130-sheet automatic shredding of letter-size sheets. Can shred up to six sheets at a time during manual feed shredding.
– Shreds documents with or without paper clips and staples into a 7-gallon pull-out bin with view window.
– Micro-cut shredder meets high security needs (Level P-5).
– Intelligent Auto+ Jam Clearance reverses and refeeds stuck papers.
– Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams.
– Intelligent Power Save auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy.
– Ultra quiet (=60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment.
– Auto shreds documents, paper clips, staples. Credit cards must be manually inserted into rollers in auto feed chamber.
Eco-Friendly: Auto shutdown conserves energy.
Item Number: SWI1758571
Auto feed takes the headache out of shredding—just stack, shut and shred. Simply put a stack of up to 130 sheets into the auto feed chamber and the rollers will feed it into the cutters. Hardworking shredder helps maintain your security. Micro-cut style gives you a P-5 Level Security, so you can shred sensitive data with no worries. Smart, user-friendly Intelligent Auto+ Jam Clearance automatically reverses and re-feeds stuck papers. Self-Cleaning Cutters automatically remove shreds that can cause build-up and lead to jams. Convenient Power Save auto shut down feature helps conserve energy. 7-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator. Ultra-quiet shredder functions below 60dB, minimizing office disruptions. Runs consecutively for 10 minutes. Shreds up to 130 sheets with auto feed, or 6 at a time manually. Auto shreds paper clips and staples. Credit cards must be manually inserted into rollers in auto feed chamber.